Tinker Hatfield Shirts for SOLE FLY

This is about as cool as it gets, printing a limited edition run of exclusive shirts for Tinker Hatfield, the design genius for Nike & the Jordan Brand.



We had a super tight dead line to design and print these shirts, but thanks to my team everybody did what they had to do and we made it happen.

Look @ that smile on my face...



Priceless.

Big shout out to my homie Clyde from InsideTheSneakerBox.com for getting me involved in the project, special thanks to my #1 designer Adam @ Cushy Gigs Creative for lacing the design last minute, my good friend Joe over @ TMSC for staying up late late late night helping me crank out the prints, a very special thanks to Danny, Carlos and the rest of the Sole Fly team for putting together a such a unique once in a life time event and last but not least thanks to man Tinker Hatfield for letting me pick his brain and just kick it with me for a minute, a special moment in my career that i'll never forget.

Respect.





And oh yea... He signed my Concords!



Thanks Tinker!